Saturday 20 November 2010

Birthday week


 Some of the birthday cake we had this week.
 This week there was a birthday to celebrate so we had cake and wine, as you do.  Some of you might not have the wine, just tea or coffee, of course. 

The cake was plain, with pink icing and 100s and 1000s sprinkled on top.

We also went to Cardiff for the day to do some Christmas shopping, but I prefer independent shops these days, rather than large corporate organisations.  I am not that keen on buying items mass produced in China either, so purchasing becomes limited. 

Our lovely meat man delivered organic lamb this week, so we have a freezer full of lamb to enjoy.  Yum Yum.

The vintage shop had a charity day in support of Children in Need and was selling scrumptious cupcakes.  The shop was very busy, which was pleasing, and I bought a  soft blue velvet jacket, just a little small for me but I don't mind looking a little squashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment