Tuesday 28 February 2012

Leap! ....

Derwyn - Hand Knitted Doll
Although Damson and Slate closed their Narberth shop at the end of January, I am pleased to say that they are still trading on-line at www.damsonandslate.co.uk.  Even better, they have asked me to carry on contributing knitted items.  Derwyn, with the marmalade hair, is my most recent creation. Dolly is hand knitted with local, natural dyed yarn and stuffed with sheep's fleece.

Have a peek at Damson and Slate's website as new items will be appearing there very soon, for Spring 2012.


Cotton Fabric Dolly Cot Sheets

Last month I mentioned that I was making doll's bedding with some cotton fabric purchased from Canvas and Cloth, Narberth.  You can see just how pretty the sheets look.  A hand knitted blanket, together with a fabric pillow, is part of the dolly cot set.  The pink blanket in the photograph here was knitted with a silk/wool Rowan yarn.


Doll Blanket

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Derwyn and will definitely take a look at Damson and Slate's website.

    ReplyDelete